- Payment Terms:
- 12.1 Payment. All prices are quoted in the denomination stated. In order to make (initiate and complete) a purchase, you must provide a valid credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or any other issuer accepted by our website’s payment processer) (“Payment Provider”). Your Payment Provider agreement governs your use of the designated credit card, and you must refer to that agreement and not the Terms to determine your rights and liabilities in regards to its usage. By providing us with your credit card number and associated payment information during the action of purchase, you hereby grant us authorisation to immediately charge your credit card for all fees and charges due and payable to Bestbestbestonline hereunder or credit your credit card for any refunds owed and that no additional notice or consent is required. You agree to notify us immediately of any change in your billing address or the credit card used for payment hereunder. We reserve the right at any time to change its prices and billing methods.
- 12.2 Taxes. Our fees are net of any applicable Sales Tax. If any products or Services listed for sale on our Website, or payments for any products or Services, are subject to Sales Tax in any jurisdiction and you have not remitted the applicable Sales Tax to us, you will be responsible for the payment of such Sales Tax and any related penalties or interest to the relevant tax authority and you will indemnify us for any liability or expense we may incur in connection with such Sales Taxes. Upon our request, you will provide us with the official receipts issued by the appropriate taxing authority, or other such evidence that you have paid all applicable taxes. For purposes of this section, “Sales Tax” will mean any sales, value-added (VAT) or use tax, and any other tax measured by sales proceeds, that Bestbestbestonline is permitted to pass to its customers that is) the functional equivalent of a sales tax where the applicable taxing jurisdiction does not otherwise impose a sales or use tax.
- 12.3 Refunds. Payments made on our Website https://deals.bestbestbestonline.com are subject to Refunds under our Refund policy.
- 12.4 Discounts and Promo Codes. We may, in our sole discretion, create discounts and/or promotional codes that may be redeemed for credit in your Account, for use in the discounted purchase of our products or services, or other features or benefits, subject to any additional terms that we establish on a per promotional code basis (“Promo Codes”). Promo Codes may only be used once per person, per code. Only Promo Codes sent to you through our official communications channels are valid. You agree that Promo Codes: (i) must be used for the intended audience and purpose, and in a lawful manner; (ii) may not be duplicated, sold, or transferred in any manner, or made available to the general public (whether posted to a public form or otherwise), unless expressly permitted by us; (iii) may be disabled by us at our discretion at any time for any reason without liability to us; (iv) may only be used pursuant to the specific terms that we establish for such Promo Code; (v) are not valid for cash; and (vi) may expire prior to your use.
- 12.5 Disputes. You must notify us in writing within seven (7) days after receiving your credit card statement, if you dispute any of our charges on that statement or such dispute will be deemed waived. Billing disputes should be notified to the following address: email@example.com
- Third Party Payment Services Provider.